Some cool Abbey Brooks images:
My creation – the christmas special… 🙂
Image by yewenyi
1. Scotland Dunnottar Castle (2), 2. Sydney on the harbour, 3. Making Clouds, 4. Who are you looking at?, 5. bei jing dung lu, 6. Under the upside down hedge, 7. Double vision, 8. Sydney Harbour,
25. Night view, 26. gas works bridge at night, 27. In memory of the Red Barron, 28. Boggy Creek Railway Underpass, 29. Java Moonshine, 30. the vent, 31. A money shaped building, 32. Warning – you may die,
49. Mother and Calf whale, 50. Sydney City Aug 2002, 51. AUS QLD Cape York Subaru River Crossing 2, 52. The Boggy Creek Bridge, 53. The underside of a wagon, 54. A gate to keep out the English, 55. AUS NT Nitmiluk DSC03431, 56. the blue dress,
57. Hornby Lighthouse, 58. St Phillips Anglican Church, Sydney, 59. Tall ship in concrete, 60. Anemone, 61. Various lines of defence, 62. Harbour Views, 63. Scotland castle fraser (1), 64. Cutty Sark (1),
65. Flood Risk, 66. Four chimneys in a row, 67. J 515 in the shed, 68. Reusing the ruins, 69. bodiam castle 2 – UK, 70. Sydney Ferry and Harbour Bridge, 71. Simpson and his donkey, 72. Where the old pine creek railway crossed the Katherine River
Created with fd’s Flickr Toys.
Getting ready to moor up and await our place in the queue
Image by schoey
On the way towards the Preston Brook tunnel. As it’s a bit long, and only wide enough for one boat, we have to wait our turn to head through, and nb Valle Crucis Abbey is just being steered towards the bank. Probably at high speed too!